Thank you for your purchase of the Safari 5K Action Camera. We have created this handy guide to help you get started with the camera and memory card formatting process. The first time using a new microSD card the message “Please format SD card!” may appear.
- Before you begin please ensure the battery is fully charged.
- With the camera turned OFF insert the microSD card (up to 64GB capacity).
- With the screen facing you. Hold the POWER/MODE button on the top left of the camera for 3 seconds to power on the camera.
- Quickly press POWER/MODE button on top left to cycle through the different modes until you reach Settings mode. The cogged wheel icon will display on the screen. Press the SHUTTER/OK button on top right to enter the setting menu.
- Once in the Settings menu press POWER/MODE button to scroll to the cogged wheel icon at the top of the screen. The yellow line under each icon will move under the item that is selected.
- Press the WIFI DOWN button on the side of the camera to select the “Format” Option. Then press the SHUTTER/ OK button.
- Press WIFI DOWN button on the side of the camera to select the “Confirmation” option. Then press the SHUTTER/ OK button on the top right.
- Format has been completed.
- To exit the Setting screen press POWER/MODE button on top left of the camera once to the “X” icon, then press the SHUTTER/OK with the screen.
- You are now ready to record!
Call Us Email Us