Warranty lasts for as long as the original Canadian purchaser owns the Energizer Battery charger.
Lifetime limited warranty
GENTEC INTERNATIONAL provides warranty for Energizer battery charger products. Warranty covers any defect in materials or workmanship for limited lifetime from the original date of purchase. If this product proves defective in either material or workmanship during this period, GENTEC INTERNATIONAL will replace the defective product at GENTEC INTERNATIONAL option. The warranty is extended to customers and applies to products purchased and used for the purpose for which such equipment was originally designed. This warranty provided is not transferable.
If the product is no longer available and cannot be repaired effectively or replaced with an identical model, GENTEC INTERNATIONAL at its sole option may replace the unit with a current model of equal or greater value.
To obtain a repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty, please return to dealer first, if possible, and the dealer will direct you accordingly for repairs or replacement. You will be required to submit a copy of the original receipt.
Return shipping charges for exchanges/repairs is the sole responsibility of the original retail purchaser.
If returning product to GENTEC INTERNATIONAL, please send to the following address:
GENTEC INTERNATIONAL, Service Department
90 Royal Crest Court, Markham, Ontario L3R 9X6
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty covers only original Energizer products.
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by GENTEC INTERNATIONAL. It is effective only if the products are purchased in Canada from authorized Energizer dealers.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. GENTEC INTERNATIONAL shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized GENTEC INTERNATIONAL representative; (iii) damages incurred through irresponsible use, or other non-recommended practices; (iv) impact, water, sand or battery leakage; (v) normal wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
Proof of Purchase
- Purchaser must retain bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
Warranty Limitations & Exclusions
GENTEC INTERNATIONAL does not warrant or guarantee, and is not responsible for:
- Defects, failures, damages or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the equipment in any way.
- Alterations and/or Modifications to any part of the product, without GENTEC INTERNATIONAL written authorization unconditionally VOIDS the GENTEC INTERNATIONAL Standard Warranty.
- Not be liable for indirect or consequential damage (including loss of data), or for damage caused by improper use (including use in an incompatible device and use not in accordance with the instructions), or by improper installation, unprofessional repair, modification or accident.
- Warranty terminates if you sell or transfer them.