Warranty Length: All Pro-Ject Audio turntables are covered by a two year warranty.
Warranty: Terms and Conditions
All Pro-Ject Audio Systems products are produced under the highest possible level of quality control. Every single product runs through a four-hour testing procedure wherein the mechanical and electrical performances, as well as the sound characteristics, are checked. Only when the product satisfies our expert test team may it leave our factory.
To show our confidence in our products and as a way of offering long-term support to our customers, we offer a two year warranty that is managed by Gentec international in Canada
- A warranty is valid only for products purchased from an authorized Canadian Pro-Ject Audio Systems retailer or dealer.
- This warranty offer is limited to the repair of the equipment (which could be a repair or replacement at our discretion, neither of which affects your original warranty).
- Neither transportation or any other costs, nor any risk for removal, transportation and installation of products is covered by this warranty.
- A warranty is only valid for the original owner. It is not transferable.
- To validate your warranty, you will need to provide the original sales invoice or other proof of ownership and date of purchase.
A Pro-Ject Audio Systems warranty relates to claims of defects in materials and/or workmanship at the time of purchase. It does not cover:
- Deterioration of component parts, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use, such as batteries and headphone ear pads, drive belts and cartridges.
- Damages caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing.
- Damages caused by any use other than the correct use described in the user manual, negligence, modifications, or use of parts that are not made or authorized by Pro-Ject Audio Systems.
- Damages caused by faulty or unsuitable ancillary equipment.
- Damages caused by accidents, lightning, water, fire heat, war, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Pro-Ject Audio Systems and its appointed distributors.
- Products where the serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- Repairs or modifications that have been executed by an unauthorized person.
Products from Pro-Ject Audio Systems are expertly engineered precision instruments, which can get damaged when wrongly used or transported. Packaging is considered a part of the product.
Please handle packaging and all accessories with care and store them away safely for future use.
If a product is shipped or transported for a warranty claim without the original packaging, or if it is not packed according to the instruction manual, the warranty shall be void, as any damage caused by transportation is not covered.
We wish you lots of hours of music enjoyment with our products.