- Only visit if you are free of any COVI19 symptoms, including shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, fever (over 100.4F or 37.8C), dry cough, or loss of taste or smell
- A mask must be worn before entering the building and remain on for your entire stay
- Your temperature will be checked and anyone with a high temperature (over 100.4F or 37.8C) will be refused entry
- Visitors will be asked to provide their contact information to facilitate contact tracing if needed
- It is recommended that visitors download and enable the Health Canada COVID Alert app on their mobile device to further support contact tracing. It can be downloaded here:
Gentec Service Department’s hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
During these hours, the Service Department can be reached by telephone at 905-513-7733 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns prior to visiting our office, feel free to contact us at 905-513-7733.